What I mean when I say I’m overloaded or overstimulated:
– I’m listening to fast, loud, chaotic, agressive music. Lots of twists and turns, all of them loud and raging. Somewhat demeaning lyrics.
-Surfing the net for information at a breakneck speed, devouring the object of my intellectual desire with an intensity and focus I know many people cannot manage, ever, or possibly even imagine
– Extrapolating every concept inot a “pure” model, internalized so that is simply “is”
– Mixing this pure concept with those around it with a high degree of fess-association
– Extrapolating the concept to all the extremes currently available in my mind
-Resynthesizing the cognitive scaffolding to accomidate the new information
– Cross-checking concepts to related ideas established in 101601
– Considering, analyzing and dealing with problems or changes associated with the injection or reformation of ideas in 101601
– Keeping intelectual imte and rhythm with the music
– Accessing theoretical models of speculative action-behavior used/experienced by characters (Psychology associated with future situations, as true, and as understood)
– Experiencing speculative sensations associated to concept (Sensations produced by future technology or actions)
– Filing cconcepts by “texture” (Slight synesthesia there, wouldn’t give it up for the world! Without it, I’d never be able to think this way.)
… All symultaniously, which produces an information high, which them leaves my depressed and irritable as I finish processing loose ends and analyzing deeper levels of conflict and extrapolation.